Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

27 May

When Year Six Role Played Mr Rylands …before they met him!

We have so much we want to share about the fantastic day we shared with Tim Rylands www.timrylands.com/blog and Sarah Neild. This photo peach, gave me an insight into just how thoughtful my children are and how insightful, flexible and caring my staff are … a very proud moment for me. This is what happens when my back is turned! Mr E  Scroll down and watch the photo peach…

Teaching and Learning Y5/6 and Reception in the Groove 

4 Responses to “When Year Six Role Played Mr Rylands …before they met him!”

1. Bella says:

I really enjoyed reading and playing with the reseption and Y1. We should do it more!

2. carol h says:

its lovely to see the classes working together

3. David Eldridge says:

We are proud of the way everyone looks after each other in our school. These photos captured one aspect of that. I was so happy when I came across these photos completely unexpectedly!

4. Mrs F says:

How lovely to see the older children sharing stories and games with the younger ones,it looks like you all enjoyed yourselves,well done.

Translate »