Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

13 December

‘The Amazing Adventure’ by Kian and James

To get the best viewing option, click on the ‘scroll’ button at the foot of the page and select ‘book’. Then click on full screen at the top of the page and you can read the work as a book! Turn the pages backwards and forwards by clicking on the button at the bottom of the screen in the centre.

To go back to normal view press Esc, normally at the top left hand side of your keyboard.

Kian and James have worked on together on producing the first book in our, ‘Excited About Books Project’.. I am very proud of being able to work with the boys and think this piece of work is truly excellent.

If you’d like to work with the Bayeaux History Kit go to http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php  Just a small tip the only way we could find to save our work was with screen shots.

Mr Eldridge

4 Responses to “‘The Amazing Adventure’ by Kian and James”

1. Mrs Newbury says:

What a fantastic way to share you story. I can’t wait to show my Year 5 class tomorrow. Keep up the good work Kian and James.

2. kian spink says:

thank you for reading my story. I enjoyed doing it with Mr Eldridge. I am doing a new story about pirates and gold.

3. Marilyn Thorp (Great Fryupdale) says:

Congratulations to Kian and James! I love this story. It is an amusing and interesting way to share an important message with everyone. Never lose your creativity. It will always be the way forward.

4. Nicole s says:

I like the story

Translate »