Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

07 June

The Ted Talks…

We have had a funny old day at school, Skype collapsed across Europe for a couple of hours, but we quad blogged with the best. We are still working at www.xtranormal.com animation, and today share Ted with you. 

10 Responses to “The Ted Talks…”

1. Jessica (Middleham School) says:

I really liked Ted because his voice sounded a bit wierd but amusing. I liked the way he blew kisses to everyone at the end. I would like to have a go at making on myself.

2. Jessica (Middleham School) says:

I

3. Hayden says:

Dear Hawes Community Primary school,That Ted you viewed was funny. I guess it talking about the world Or Cluster map. And also the Ted looks like a dude from diary of a wimpy kid.From Hayden From 3/4gblog.

4. Allyson &leif says:

Dear ted, I really like your video off ted its sooooo nice.You no what we made one in are class his name is bot I can`t belive we both have a talking person. I cant belive were Quad blogging oging its so cool we get lots and lots of comments and vistors. It`s AWSOME .It`s coooooool. Well by for now.From leif&Allyson πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

5. Mallory,Olivia,Jessica says:

Dear Hawes Community Primary school Wow,cool that you have your 100 vistors.You must have worked really hard to reach that goal.I bet that you were very very proud of your achievement.I wonder what your next goal will be. You must have been sad that your skype did not work.But you will probable try again.They would have been sad to. Have a great time with your blogging!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ™ πŸ™‚ :crying: from mallory olivia and jessica.

6. Alex,Macauley and chloe says:

Dear mr.EWow!That is cool you got a new kid in your class we did too.What are the five languges she can speak.That is great you got a hundred visitors from Canada and America.What is the new kids name.From:Alex,Macauley and chloe

7. Dear Mr.EAmber-thank you for the information.Alyssa-i really like your ted vedioKaitlyn- I think that your blog is very cool, especially your video.Happy Quad Blogging,Kaitlyn Alyssa and Amber πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ ♥

8. mary says:

SO wierd to wierd

9. David Eldridge says:

Mrs M,<div>How kind. Hawes is indeed a beautiful place and it is a great joy to share. Obviously your own blog at <a href="http://www.middlehampri2.posterous.com">www.middlehampri2.posterous.com</a&gt; is also very special. I think I need to try to get Ted to smile next time!<div> <br></div><div>Mr E<br><br></div></div>

10. Mrs Monaghan says:

Hi Ted!Congratulations Hawes on your phenomenal number of visitors – what an achievement for a small school which really is ‘in the middle of nowhere’ (meant in the kindest possbile way!) Nestling in the lea of the Penines, many miles from the nearest city or even large town, Hawes has always been quite an isolated farming community – how wonderful to see it opened up to the world – and the world opened up to its children – via this blog. So much hard work – but healthy rewards. Keep up the good work.

Translate »