Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

30 June

THANKS from Switzerland

Dear children of class 1, 2, 3 and of the nursery Dear staff Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to see behind the curtain of your fantastic school and to participate in all those great activities (sponsored walk, culture shock, assemblies, all kinds of different lessons)!!! Even though, I was there only for 3 short weeks, I could really gain great experiences and you made me feel part of your community. I wish you all the best for the future of your amazing little school and I hope you will go on learning with so much motivation and keep teaching with so much dedication. Your school is full of happiness, joy and enthusiasm, which in my opinion, is the best foundation for successful learning. Children and teachers of Hawes’ Primary: YOU ARE GREAT! I will always keep you in mind and perhaps I’ll be able to come back to visit you again one day… Here, I post you some impressions of my stay, just some snapshots of different school situations… Greetings from Switzerland, Anna (Swiss teacher in training) 

6 Responses to “THANKS from Switzerland”

1. Bethan. says:

Hi, Anna.We’re going to miss you. I did ask you this. Please can you go on this website… http://www.cs4k.posterous.com.Thanks.

2. Mrs G says:

Anna you lucky thing South America, It will be warmer than Hawes, Perhaps Mr E will let us visit you in your school when your training is finished, have a great time in South America, Mrs G (TA and Governor ) Hawes

3. David Eldridge says:

Thank you Anna for all your help and kindness. Keep in touch and enjoy South America!Mr E

4. Bethan. says:

5. Mrs G says:

6. David Eldridge says:

Translate »