Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

30 May

Quad Blogging Buddies

We are thrilled to be part of a ‘Quad Blog’ group for the first time. It’s a little unfortunate that our holidays in England fill the first week, but we hope to make that up to Classroom Connections, a group of people that we really admire. So in the spirit of collaboration and flexibility we’d like to say “hello” to everyone. If you are reading this post I would urge you to visit Classroom Connections  http://kwebb.edublogs.org/  and leave a comment, it will mean a lot to us all.

Mr E

2 Responses to “Quad Blogging Buddies”

1. keiran/kashius/jace says:

Dear Mr.E -Jace Hello this is my time bloging.-Keiran But me and Kashius have been bloging.-kashius this is not ny first time bloging. its my forth.-Keiran Have fun cheking all the comments!(;From Keiran jace and kashius in 4ws 2l and 45fi

2. keiran/kashius/jace says:

Translate »