Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

19 February

Please help these girls in our school with their FIRST ever ‘wallwisher’ survey …

The girls who have set up this ‘wallwisher’ have a real commitment to animals and the environment. They deserve our support: firstly because they work hard and care and secondly because they are growing up and will be the next generation of adults looking after THE planet.
Please either leave a ‘sticky comment’ by clicking on the pink button at the bottom of the screen, or leave a ‘comment’ by clicking on comment at the bottom of this post. We are really appreciative of your support.

Mr E

10 Responses to “Please help these girls in our school with their FIRST ever ‘wallwisher’ survey …”

1. izzie says:

I think animals should be happy and free range, i love animals a lot and we should let animals live there own life.

2. Stu says:

A worthwhile topic girls, some horrific things go on out there. The world is becoming more aware of this now but things need to move more quickly as there are still many, many cases where we could potentially lose species forever.

3. Izzie says:

I think animals should be free range and all animals should have a happy life, with no bother of humans trapping them.

4. David Eldridge says:

Wow…thanks! We undoubtedly will learn a lot from you and I think we have two very different communities that we serve. So April Fools Day (1st April) awaits. I enjoyed reading your comment about the blind salamandar, we have just had the Dormouse introduced back into Wensleydale after a 100 year absence.I need to work out the best way of replying to comments for you, by April.Mr E

5. Dear girls,Animal welfare is an important community responsibility. Animals can’t speak up for themselves, so it’s great when people will speak for them. In Texas, there is a blind salamander which is protected. It lives in the aquifer, which is our water supply. Our community is careful to keep our water supply clean not only for ourselves, but for all the animals who live there.Our class would love to Quad Blog with your school in April and May. We have so much to learn from one another!Mrs. Kistler, a 49’er

6. izzie says:

7. Stu says:

8. Izzie says:

9. David Eldridge says:

10. Dear girls,Animal welfare is an important community responsibility. Animals can’t speak up for themselves, so it’s great when people will speak for them. In Texas, there is a blind salamander which is protected. It lives in the aquifer, which is our water supply. Our community is careful to keep our water supply clean not only for ourselves, but for all the animals who live there.Our class would love to Quad Blog with your school in April and May. We have so much to learn from one another!Mrs. Kistler, a 49’er

Translate »