Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

20 March

Please cast a vote to name the talking sheep!

Click on the percentage baa and then cast a vote, one vote each. Result decided at 12:00 (GMT) Saturday 26th March.

Get your own Poll!

6 Responses to “Please cast a vote to name the talking sheep!”

1. David Eldridge says:

It’s very nice to hear such knowledgeable bloggers commenting from far away. Sharing ideas and supporting each other is exactly what I imagine most of us have been doing for many years. Through blogging I believe that these important elements can be enhanced.Thanks Mrs Hembree and Mrs MorrisMr E

2. Mrs. Hembree says:

Dear Mr. E, I love this polling tool where it can be superimposed on your photograph. I will have to try it sometime soon. Mrs. Robertson at my school will be thrilled to see that her suggestion Fenwick is still in the running! I know it has nothing to do with blogging, but it seems so dignified, and in line with your sheep’s character and demeanor! Good luck with the poll!Mrs. Hembree

3. @ Mr E,Thank you so much for your kind words! That is high praise!Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn is all your need for blogging and you’re doing a terrific blog!We have two more weeks until our two week Easter break so I am looking forward to that as well.It’s getting very late here in Australia but I will add your class blog to our blogroll tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday!Mrs Morris

4. David Eldridge says:

How exciting to have a comment from such a famous and excellent blogger. We have drawn heavily on your work and ideas and also Mr Salsich and Mrs Yollis. We are still of course just finding our way, but there is no lack of enthusiasm. We are approaching the Easter holidays where maybe we will be able to plan ahead a little.Many thanksMr E

5. Hello everyone,My name is Mrs Morris and I teach grade 2 with Miss Jordan in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. Our class is called 2KM and 2KJ. This is our blog address http://2kmand2kj.global2.vic.edu.au/I just looked at your commenting guidelines and I think you might already know who I am! Thank you so much for the mention on that page.Mr Salsich mentioned you blog on Twitter and I’m glad I had a look. You are doing some terrific work and I love your uses of multimedia.I had not come across this poll tool myself so I am glad I stopped by. It’s a nice tool!I would vote for Blogster because I love to blog!Happy blogging and keep up your great work!Mrs MorrisAustralia

6. Mrs. Moore says:

Hi Mr. E and students,I am <i>so</i> looking forward to all that Sir “Unnamed Sheep” will share with us! I voted for <b>Fenwick</b> because it seems to be a good fit for him. However, this name is only my second choice. Unfortunately, my students’ suggestion did not make the list. It’s too bad because he really does look like <b>“Baaaaa-ob the Sheep.”</b> :)Your friend,Mrs. Moore

Translate »