Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

15 January

Hawes 2009 – 2011

</object>

I thought some of you might like to have a look at a few of the photos taken since I came to Hawes School. It would be nice to put an ‘Animoto’ together going back as far as we can. We could scan pictures of what the children call, “The olden days”. If anyone would like to be involved with this or has photos to offer, please get in touch.

Mr E

12 Responses to “Hawes 2009 – 2011”

1. kayleigh b says:

Love the play photos, they rilly sho what we have been up to! Ereryon looks like they are enjoying the skipping and basketball. I olso love the snow photos, they will be good for people in other countrys, to compare the amounts.

2. casslyn says:

I think reading is a realy good idea.

3. Emma.c says:

I think these pictures are very nice and i like the way you have put the photos they are effctive.

4. Rachel L says:

The sideshow is amazing! I like it because it is like a time line, zoming from picture to picture. You don’t know what will come next! It’s really fantastic! Could we could make another one for seperate classes? One in each class blog? That would be extrodenary! So each person in each class gets a say. Thank you for staring us up on this, Mr E!

5. Emma.c says:

Great slide show I really like the picturs you have taken

6. Bethan.a says:

I loved that video. The music made it so jolly. the pictures were nice to. The picture of Nicole, Aaron and I was good.

7. doyle says:

I really like this Animoto because the animation, music and pictures go together really well. All in all I would give it 9/10

8. Nicole s says:

hey Mr E i liked the music. it’s so cool. where did find it?

9. Bella says:

Wunderfull just wunderfull. Carn’t wait to get another one up!!!!!!!

10. Cerys M says:

Thats a really cool slideshow but who did it? Mr Eldridge or Mr Metcalf?

11. diana says:

What a wonderful blog! Super pictures of really happy children enjoying so many varied activities.I especially liked the Round the World pages and reading the Bitstrips. I was very impressed with your blog and wish you every success with its future. All good wishesDiana

12. AA says:

Hey, just checked out your blog and I must say it is great. I really enjoyed watching your Animoto.You all look like your have an awesome time. Its so nice to see happy smiling faces too.Yours sincerely,AA.

Translate »