Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

23 March

Gymfantatsic

</object>

30 Responses to “Gymfantatsic”

1. David Eldridge says:

Thanks for your comment Annabel. I am really impressed with the way you are all building your blog at Barton. My favourite sport is cricket, but to teach I like rounders. The PE man is brilliant at gymnastics!

2. Annabel says:

The gymnastics looks awesome! We have the same PE teacher as you we do cricket, football and athletics. What is your favourite sport? From Annabel Barton school

3. David Eldridge says:

I always liked running and throwing and strangely catching! I wonder how fast your fastest people run 50metres?We could share the speeds and create some records.Mr E

4. Tom J says:

The P E lessons look really fun, in our school we are doing athletics and football and cricket, at the moment we are doing sprinting and long distance run we are doing 50m and 60m spint and 55m hurdles then we are moving on to 400m run.We only do inside gymnastics in the winter or when it is raining.What do you like doing best in P E?Tom JBarton

5. Alicia says:

you guys are so lucky to be able to do gymnastics at school.

6. David Eldridge says:

<div>I love the 'sloth' comment. I actually had/have a video of that moment, now I wish I'd used it. </div> <div>Excellent comment Megan.<br><br></div>

7. Izzie says:

Hey, you lot are really good at gymnastics. I don’t remember doing the flips and rolls in the air. The best bit was when Libby stood on the bar and did a tuck jump off. Hey Chole or Kayliey, you chould teach me a few tricks, such as flips or something. When I tried jumping of the bar I could not do it, I slipped and hung upside down like a sloth. Have you ever tried doing gymnastics?

8. Mary says:

Ireally enjoyed gymnastics club. I can’t wait till the next session. I learned to do a one handed cartwheel! We have different stuff every week!

9. Libby says:

I really like gymnastics club it is so cool we all enjoyed it. I can’t wait to next monday!

10. David Eldridge says:

Hello Michael, the children have very much enjoyed your gym sessions. I am confident that there will be a lot of support for them next term.

11. Michael says:

Just watched your video and really can’t wait till after Easter to progress! All the children are amazing and have made great progress in the few weeks that we’ve been doing gym club. Was a BIT surprised to see myself on your blog!

12. David Eldridge says:

Thanks Tyler, what a thoughtful comment. Just watch the 2012 London Olympics, the big lads are the gymnasts. Gymnastics is sport that goes back thousands of years to the Ancient Greeks!<br>I have to admit, I'm not so good at it.<br> <br>Mr E

13. Tyler D. says:

Dear Hawes Primary School,That was excellent. It was very cool to see what you guys did in mid air. I thought the boys did the right thing to show that it does not matter if you are a boy or a girl to do gymnastics.Sincerely,Tyler D in Mr. Salsich’s class

14. David Eldridge says:

I am hoping that we can carry on with Gym club Rachel, I am pleased that you enjoy it.

15. Rachel L says:

Cool I really like the music!I am on with one at the minuet, the animoto I mean! Please can we carry on with gymnastics after Easter Mr E? Pleeaase!!!!

16. David Eldridge says:

17. Annabel says:

18. David Eldridge says:

19. Tom J says:

20. Alicia says:

21. David Eldridge says:

22. Izzie says:

23. Mary says:

24. Libby says:

25. David Eldridge says:

26. Michael says:

27. David Eldridge says:

28. Tyler D. says:

29. David Eldridge says:

30. Rachel L says:

Translate »