Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

23 February

GLOBAL MINDSHIFT TEAM SEND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIRLS OF WALLWISHER!

We are delighted that Ken from Global Mindshift has said well done to the girls who are trying to get people’s ideas on their Wallwisher (please leave a comment or sticky on the post below this) about animal welfare! We can share the brilliant, one minute, environmental video with you … click here http://www.global-mindshift.org/memes/wombat.swf

I am delighted that people are out there supporting what our children are doing. Lots of people have been very kind, including Mr Salsich from Conneticut, what a great blog they have! You can find it in our list of recommendations. So if you want to enjoy a very important environmental message, don’t forget, go to the Global Beaver at
I guess the children of today will have so many ICTand communication skills that they will be producing their own Global Beaver productions and better!
Thanks everyone for your support…

Mr E

No comments

Translate »