Hawes Community Primary School

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B. Yeats

27 January

Dance Club Fever…

</object>

Feel the beat…

23 Responses to “Dance Club Fever…”

1. Bethan says:

I really miss dance club it was great. It made me for confident because we performed infront of each other. Each dance was brillliant. I really liked the choice of music. In the future I hope there is another dance club. Thank you Miss Martin.

2. Megan.I says:

Settling down with a great book is lovely. Just what we do at book club. We have a small notice board in the corner of book club where we put on pictures of books and signs about book club. I love helping with book club.

3. Libby.W says:

WOW! you now how to DANCE I like it. Bethan’s dance was great so was the moon walk!

4. Mrs F says:

That was excellent, what great moves. I really enjoyed watching you all.

5. Izzie says:

I really like dance club, and i so do NOT want it to finish, because i like dancing and we only have 5 weeks all togther. I’ll be really sad when miss martin goes.

6. diana says:

Wow! Could do with a bit of that funky beat myself! Love the moves and the energy! Looks a real cool activity.Have just read the lovely words at the top of the page-I have them as a beautiful song and have sung them many times.Thank you for them -they’ve cheered my day.

7. David Eldridge says:

LisaGreat moves B.K. to quote from a famous dance movie "she gets that from me". Shame it is only for a few weeks I know you love it!

8. Mrs Woodyer says:

That looked a really exciting session with some emerging natural talent. Great fun. Enjoy, brilliant! I loved it.

9. Bethan says:

I really enjoy Miss Martin’s dance club and I really Don’y want it to end. You can just let your hair down and dance. I like the way Miss Martin makes up the start then we make up the rest.I have to admit it’s abit embarrasing!

10. Gavin Hayman says:

What a great video and what super dance moves…!

11. David Eldridge says:

kimorganixJust watched your animoto videos, which I loved! Will try to do something similar at my school! Keep up the good work – very impressed!

12. David Eldridge says:

Mr. Simpson (Australia)Wooh! Wooh! You guys rock! What an awesome presentation – you should be very proud of your efforts.Keep writing such great things on to you blog. It is a fantastic way for other people all over the world to have a look at what you are doing in school.Keep up the great work!

13. Ms Vivian says:

Hi Everyone,What great dancers!Congratulations on starting a new blog. Blogging is a lot of fun and a great way to connect with other classes across the world. I’m looking forward to seeing what comes up next on your blog. You may like to visit our blog at cvivian.edublogs.org. We’re just about to start a new school year, so I’ll have a whole new class to teach blogging to. What fun!Ms Vivian, Western Australia

14. Izzie says:

I really like dance club, mum and dad are really impressed with my moon walk.

15. mary.m says:

Really cool moves. I love bethans dance.

16. What a fantastic video and I thought the music added to the video.Mr Thurlow,Burnham School,New Zealand, CHRISTCHURCH

17. Megan.I says:

I really like dance club. Thanks Miss Martin for teaching us great dance mooves. I’ll be sad when it finishes. Everybody’s dance was super.

18. Gabrielle says:

I liked it becaues it has good moves and good things that miss Martin is teaching us.

19. megan says:

The dance looked fantastic because the moonwalking was brillant I think Miss Martin is an excellent teacher because they are cool moves.

20. KIAN says:

I LIKE DOING DANCE CLASS BECAUSE I LIKE LEARNING ALL THE COOL MOVES.

21. Jodie says:

The children are having an excellent time. Miss Martin is good at showing us how to dance.

22. Casslyn,Gabi,Edie and Jasmine says:

The video was very embarassing because I was in it. Doing the dance was exciting because Miss Martin is a really good teacher. We loved watching everyones moves, they were really impressive. The best bit was watching the moonwalking … it was funny!

23. Kornelija says:

That is well cool because I think the music fits in well with the video! 🙂

Translate »